TERMS OF PAYMENT
for services on the The League of Extraordinary Minds platform
Operator: Soft Power limited liability company, based in Wrocław 52-010, ul. Opolska 11-19, Poland, NIP 8943062929, REGON: 361700953, KRS: 0000561255
Platform: e-learning platform LEM (The League by Extraordinary Minds) available via a web browser at the following addresses: https://edu.t-lem.com/, https://edukacja.lnu.org.pl/
Services: services available on the Platform.
User: Platform user.
1. The payment regulations define the terms and conditions of payments made by the Platform users to the Operator for the Services provided by him on the Platform.
2. The services offered on the Platform consist of on-line access to the courses via a web browser. 3. Handling the payments referred to in sec. 1 is implemented via the Przelewy24 system (https://www.przelewy24.pl/en) run by PayPro S.A.. Payment regulations in the Przelewy24 system are available at: https://www.przelewy24.pl/regulamin
4. The Regulations for the provision of access services to the Platform are available at: https://edukacja.lnu.org.pl/docs/regulamin_soft_power_2019_07.pdf
6. Payments for Services may be made through one of the following forms:
∙ credit or debit card
∙ Google Pay
∙ fast transfers
∙ online transfers
∙ bank transfer
7. After making the payment, access to the purchased Service is provided automatically and immediately.
8. Making a payment means establishing a contract for the provision of services between the User and the Operator.
9. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for costs related to the physical shipment of goods to the Operator.
10. In the case of courses available on the Platform, which are digital services provided immediately after payment for them, the user paying for the Services acknowledges that it is impossible to withdraw from the contract for their performance.
11. Complaints regarding the purchased products and services may be submitted by the User directly to the Operator by traditional mail to the address of Soft Power sp. Z o. O., Ul. Opolska 11-19, 52-010 Wrocław, or via the form on the website https://www.t-lem.com/complaints/
Complaints are considered within 30 days of receipt of the notification.
12. Complaints regarding the payment process may be submitted by the User directly to the Przelewy24 payment service (https://www.przelewy24.pl/en), in accordance with the regulations available at: https://www.przelewy24.pl/regulamin